How to Use Push Messages?
You can engage your user base by sending Push messages to your customers. These messages appear as push notifications on their mobile devices and can be used to communicate with all users of your app or just your inactive users, allowing you to send more specific messages with more relevant information for the right category of users.
You can also set these messages to be sent on a schedule, automating the process to an extent.
To send a push message use the following steps:
- To create a new Push Message for your App Users select the menu named “Engage” from the left menu pane. This will open the Engage sub menu.
2. Select PUSH Messages to open the Push messages interface.
3. Click on Add New Message.
4. Select the user base that you want to send the message to. (Note: Inactive Users means users that have opened the App in the last 7 days.)
5. After selecting your user base, enter the message that you want to send in the text box.
6. After selecting your user base, enter the message that you want to send in the text box.