One of the newer features added to Appmaker has been Voting, a tool for creators to add content that not only gets direct feedback from their users in a more manageable way than comments but can also let creators provide more engaging content.
How to Add Voting to Your App?
To enable voting,
- Tick Enable voting checkbox in page creation (Picture 1)
- Select which type of Voting you would like. For now, there is only normal voting, but there will be more options in the future. (Picture 2)
- Choose the title for the vote. (Picture 2)
- Choose how long you would like to run it for. (Picture 2)
- Add the text or names for each individual vote option. (Picture 3)
- Optionally, you can add an image for the options.(Picture 3)
- There needs to be a minimum of two options but optionally you can add more with this button. (Picture 3)
- Once the page has been published with the voting, if you, as the creator, wish to see the results of the voting, click the Vote option in Page -> Vote (Picture 4)and click the number of votes. (Picture 5) This will take you to a page which will show how many votes were cast for each option (Picture 6)